- Available brand
Vulcan SP 850-XP Photos
All recovery operators have experienced the problems of having traffic backed up with a casualty down in a ravine and the law enforcement not wanting to block lanes of traffic. The SP 850-XP option can solve these types of situations with a pivoting hydraulic stiff-leg to handle tough side pull recoveries and eliminate the need to block more lanes of traffic than necessary.
SP 850-XP Recovery Unit
- (2) 35,000 lb 2 Speed Planetary Winches
- Air Free Spool (1 per winch)
- Air Tensioner (1 per winch)
- Directional Sheave Head (1 per leg)
- Recovery D-Ring (1 per leg)
- Rear Stabilizers with Horizontal Extension
- Side Pull Stabilizer (For conventional rear jacks)
- SP Leg Spade Attachment
- Recovery Lights
- Additional D-Rings
For increased holding power in the dirt or ground, the optional spade attachment provides more bie during those difficult recoveries. The D-Ring can also be pinned to the spade attachment for additional rigging combinations.
Contacting the factory is highly recommended when making a chassis with the various XP models. A minimum of 228” CT is required. A front axle of 18,000 lb to 20,000 lb along with tri-axles is highly recommended. All specifications are subject to change without notice.