- Available brand
Century Express G2
- Boom Capacity
- 16,000 lbs.
- Winch Rating
- 8,000 lbs.
- Tow Rating
- 7,500 lbs.
Century Express Series G2 Photos
For the professional operator who demands a durable auto-load unit for high volume towing without sacrificing the capabilities to handle tough light-duty recovery work. The Century Express Series Generation II provides the total answer in this all new high performance package.
With increased rear visibility, positive and negative power tilt with limiter switches, a low profile crossbar with recessed pins and redesigned jaws, the operator can quickly and easily hook up to most vehicles from the safety and comfort of the cab of the truck.
The Century Express Series Generation II features a hydraulic extendable recovery boom, twin lift cylinders, single or dual 8,000 lb winches, along with passenger and driver side manual control stations that provide the operator with recovery capabilities not usually found in most auto-load units.
- 60" C. A. Steel Modular Body
- Adjustable Modular Body, 88" or 94"
- Integrated Boom & Wheel Lift System
- Hydraulic Auto-load Crossbar
- In-Cab Remote Control Pendant on Cord with 8 Functions
- Dual Manual Controls
- 1 Pair of Safety Straps
- Safety Chains in Rear Pockets
- Tool Compartment, Left & Right Hand Side
- Power Boom Elevation with Holding Valve
- 8,000 lb. Variable Speed Hydraulic Winch (Dual Winches on the 312)
- 3/8" x 100’ Cable Assembly
- 360° Directional Boom End Swivel
- Winch Cable Tensioner & Free Spool Handles
- Federal Standard #108 Lighting
- Wiring Harness with Junction Box
- Mud Flaps
- Tailboard Mounted D-Rings
- Back-Up Alarm
- Power Fold for Stinger Storage
- Self Centering Crossbar
- Roller Guided Hose Tracking System
- Positive and Negative Tilt with Limiter stop switch
- Clutch Pump
- Aluminum, Composite or PolyBody Modular Body
- Tow Sling
- Motorcycle Attachment
- Aluminum Tubular Light Pylon
- Steel Light Pylon
- Go-Jak Mounting Brackets
- Trailer Ball Adapter
- 5th Wheel Adapter
- Emergency Lighting
- Work Lights
- Front Push Bumper
- 24” Tunnel Toolbox for 84” C.A.
- Other Popular Century Options
Boom - 311/312 Express
|Lift Height at Maximum Elevation||Retracted||78”|
|Lift Height at Maximum Elevation||Extended||111”|
|Reach Past Tailgate||Minimum Elevation (Extended)||50”|
|Reach Past Tailgate||Maximum Elevation (Extended)||22”|
|Boom Rating at Boom Swivel||Retracted||16,000 lbs.|
|Boom Rating at Boom Swivel||Extended||4,000 lbs.|
|Retracted Distance from Tailgate at Normal Tow Position||52”|
|Extended Distance from Tailgate at Normal Tow Position||84 3/4”|
|Maximum Hydraulic Extension||33 3/4”|
|Lift Rating||4,000 lbs|
|Tow Rating||7,500 lbs.|
|Minimum Cab to Axle (Clear)||60”|
|Maximum Cab to Axle (Clear)||84”|
|Suggested GVWR||15,000 – 19,000 lbs|