Job Title: Assembler
Miller Industries is seeking a Full Time First Shift Assembler to work in our Greeneville, TN campus.
To be considered for this position, please send a copy of your resume to GreenevilleRecruiter@millerind.com
Performs bench or line assembly operations to produce all components of towing equipment by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Places parts in specified relationship to each other.
- Bolts, clips, screws, cements, or otherwise fastens parts together.
- Tends machines, such as a hydraulic press, to perform force fitting or fastening operations on assembly line.
- Works at different work stations as production needs require.
- Works on line where tasks vary as different model of same article moves along line.
- Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned by supervisor
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to operate forklift, scissor lifts, sweeper, etc.
- Ability to use power tools
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vets.
Job Type: Full Time
Pay: $17.84 per hour
Requisition Number: G108