This website (the "Miller Industries Website") is offered to you subject to the terms and conditions set forth below. Your use of the Miller Industries Website constitutes your agreement to all such terms and conditions.
- Content. You acknowledge and agree that all right, title and interests in and to the information, data, software, photographs, graphics, videos, music and other material (collectively, the "Content") contained in the Miller Industries Website, including, without limitation, any copyrights in or to the Content, belong to Miller Industries, Inc. and its content providers, and you will not assert any claims to the contrary. You acknowledge that Content on the Miller Industries Website may change at any time, without any obligation on the part of Miller Industries, Inc. to notify you of such changes. You may not (i) edit, alter, modify or prepare any derivative works of the Content or any portion thereof; (ii) remove or alter any credits, notices (including, without limitation, copyright, trademark and service mark notices), or logos which are included in the Miller Industries Website or the Content; or (iii) resell, sublicense or otherwise transfer, distribute or make available to others all or any portion of the Content in any form.
- Links. You may not create any links to the Miller Industries Website without the prior written consent of Miller Industries, Inc. You agree that Miller Industries, Inc. does not undertake to and is not responsible for reviewing other websites to which the Miller Industries Website may be linked from time to time. Access to any other websites to which the Miller Industries Website is linked is at your own discretion and risk.
- Disclaimer of Warranty. THE MILLER INDUSTRIES WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT CONTAINED IN OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE MILLER INDUSTRIES WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE", AND WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND MILLER INDUSTRIES, INC. HEREBY DISCLAIMS THE SAME. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, MILLER INDUSTRIES, INC. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE MILLER INDUSTRIES WEBSITE WILL OPERATES UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, NOR DOES MILLER INDUSTRIES, INC. MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT CONTAINED IN OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE MILLER INDUSTRIES WEBSITE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY MILLER INDUSTRIES, INC., ITS AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES WILL CREATE A WARRANTY AND YOU MAY NOT RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE. ANY USE OF THE MILLER INDUSTRIES WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Limitation of Liability. THE MILLER INDUSTRIES WEBSITE IS PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE. MILLER INDUSTRIES, INC. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MILLER INDUSTRIES WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE MILLER INDUSTRIES WEBSITE, WHETHER ARISING FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES OR E-MAILS, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES OR OTHER MALICIOUS CODE, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, EVEN IF MILLER INDUSTRIES, INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Trademarks. "Miller Industries", "www.millerind.com" and all other trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos of Miller Industries, Inc. appearing on the Miller Industries Website are the property of Miller Industries, Inc. All uses of such marks shall inure to the benefit of Miller Industries, Inc., and the use of Miller Industries, Inc.’s marks in conjuction with any other logos ar marks shall not create a unitary of composite mark. All other trademarks, trade names, service marks, logos, product names, and company names appearing on the Miller Industries Website are the property of their respective owners.
- Choice of Law. Except as may be prohibited by applicable law, these terms and conditions of use will be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee, United States of America, without regard to its conflict of law principles. EXCEPT AS MAY BE PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW; YOU EXPRESSLY CONSENT, AGREE AND SUBMIT TO THE EXCLUSIVE PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF THE STATE OR FEDERAL COURTS SITTING IN HAMILTON COUNTY, TENNESSEE, WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUIT OR LEGAL ACTION ARISING OUT OF THE MILLER INDUSTRIES WEBSITE; YOU CONSENT, SUBMIT TO AND AGREE THAT VENUE FOR SUCH SUIT OR LEGAL ACTION IS PROPER IN SAID COURTS; AND YOU WAIVE ANY AND JURISDICTIONAL DEFENSES YOU MAY HAVE TO THE INSTITUTION OF ANY SUCH SUIT OR LEGAL ACTION IN SAID COURTS.