Job Title: Shipping Lead
Miller Industries is seeking a Full Time First Shift Shipping Lead to work in our Hermitage, PA campus.
In order to be considered for this positions, please submit your resume to email@example.com
Summary: Primarily responsible for making sure that units are correct and loaded accordingly per load.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties may be assigned:
- Responsible for shipping crew to complete daily schedules and tasks.
- Loads or unloads units with items for each unit as ordered by customers.
- Organization of shipping dock.
- Ensures load parts are kept up with according to the proper load they are to be loaded with.
- Communicates with Supervisor on daily loads and upcoming loads or tasks.
- Ensures that load sheet(s) are created and turned in for each and every load.
- Act as a backup for load paperwork when the Supervisor is out.
- Mentor and train new employees.
- Informs supervisor of personnel, performance, and quality issues, and supports resolution of ongoing issues.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must have 2 years of shipping experience as well as with overhead crane experience.
- Must have experience of operation of a Lull and Shuttle Lift.
- Must have prior leadership experience with a great attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- Well organized.
- Must be able to exert up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or excess of 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vets.
Job Type: Full Time
Pay: $20.85 per hour
Requisition Number: H-015