Job Title: Weld Inspector
Miller Industries is seeking a Full Time First Shift Weld Inspector to work in our Ooltewah, TN campus.
** You must submit a resume to email@example.com to be considered for this position. **
- Audit orders accurately based on customer requirements for sale orders, whether it be a complete unit, part, kit, or assembly.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Audit units prior to shipment by checking sales order line items and Bill of Materials for parts required in pre-pack and shipping with unit
- Conduct inspections on complete units or works-in-progress based on established acceptance criteria or customer requirements. Record and archive inspection results.
- Identification of trends in the manufacturing process and verification of corrective action measures placed on new production
- Communicate with pack out departments concerning unit shortages, or issues with BOM’s, and condition of unit or parts which are shipping with units
- Work with production and/or shipping to obtain shipping dates to determine a time- line for auditing units prior to delivery
Other duties may be assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience"
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be proficient with common hand tools and measuring instruments. Must be proficient in LN; MS Outlook, Excel, and Word. Must be able to work a schedule that matches production.
** You must submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this position.**
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vets.
Job Type: Full Time
Pay: Hourly pay rate based on experience
Requisition Number: 041