Job Title: Quality Assurance/Regulatory Compliance
Miller Industries is seeking a Full Time First Shift Quality Assurance/Regulatory Compliance to work in our Hermitage, PA campus.
Quality Assurance/Regulatory Compliance
Miller Industries is seeking to fill the position of Quality & Compliance Engineer at our Hermitage, PA facility.
**To be considered for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Performs facility inspections to monitor compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and permits
- Makes updates and revisions to facility environmental plans as needed
- Maintains facility regulatory records, including documented inspections, waste logs and manifests, facility reports, etc.
- Maintains working knowledge of Federal, State, and Local environmental laws and regulations
- Maintains and assists in the development of a Quality Management System to the requirements of ISO 9001
- Performs quality audits to determine product and process conformance
- Maintains facility quality records including Corrective Actions, documented audits, etc.
- Maintains working knowledge of quality assurance codes and standards
- Monitors changes to facility operations and processes to determine whether new regulatory or quality controls are warranted
- Advises plant management in environmental compliance and quality-related matters and recommends improvements as needed
- Maintains regular line of communication with corporate office and serves as facility’s primary point-of-contact in all quality and environmental compliance-related topics
- Attends regular training courses and maintains relevant certifications
- Performs other duties as needed
- Strong reading comprehension and technical writing skills
- Ability to utilize precision measuring devices to determine product conformance with standards
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings, standards, specifications, and other technical documents
- Organization and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field; or three to five years of relevant and verifiable experience and/or training in either quality or compliance; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Has or can obtain relevant training and certifications, such as ASQ, DOT, RCRA, HAZWOPER, etc.
- Experience with environmental compliance and/or quality assurance in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with or ability to learn navigation of an ERP system, particularly Infor LN
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vets.
Job Type: Full Time
Requisition Number: H58