Job Title: Painter
Miller Industries is seeking a Full Time First Shift Painter to work in our Greeneville, TN campus.
The Painter position tends high volume low-pressure (HVLP) and pump-style spray guns that coat large towing equipment with paint/ topcoat by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties may be assigned:
- Sands and prepares surface for painting.
- Builds topcoat thickness of high gloss finish.
- Reads blue prints to understand parts and how they relate to each other.
- Follows company procedures and displays a sense of urgency towards completing assigned tasks.
- Demonstrates ability to follow instructions from supervisor and team leader.
- Ability to perform physical aspects of the job including climbing step ladders, bending, stooping, reaching, lifting, and standing for long periods of time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Painter Education and/or Experience: Must have experience setting up, using, and maintaining gravity fed HVLP guns and pump- style spray systems. Must know and understand how to mix paint as well as which chemicals to use for specific conditions. High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be able to work a schedule of four days on, then four days off.
To be considered for this position, please send a copy of your resume to GreenevilleRecruiter@millerind.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vets.
Job Type: Full Time
Pay: $15.88 per hour
Requisition Number: G15