Job Title: Maintenance Technician | Day Shift | Weekly Pay | Manufacturing
Miller Industries is seeking a Full Time First Shift Maintenance Technician | Day Shift | Weekly Pay | Manufacturing to work in our Hermitage, PA campus.
Maintenance Technician | Day Shift | Weekly Pay | Manufacturing
Miller Industries is the leader in towing and recovery equipment and we are looking for team members in our Hermitage, Pennsylvania location!!
Are you ready to join an amazing team with great pay, benefits and an excellent work environment? Do you possess the skills needed to ensure the highest level of quality to our customers? Do you have what it takes? Join the BEST of the BEST in the industry -- The Miller Industries Team!
**Must Submit a Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be Considered for this Position**
This position will work a Four on/ Four off shift in a support status. This role would be to complete all filter changes, and PM maintenance on all Production equipment, including filter changes, lubing and repairing planned items to eliminate stoppages while Production is in motion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Filter changes, crane inspections, lubing.
- Planned repairs.
- Provides support to plant and production if breakdown of equipment occurs; and is available 24/7 to work through complex and maintenance related issues.
- Complete scheduled work assignments, under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor, Maintenance Lead and Maintenance Director.
- Responsible for preparation, installation and repair of equipment as necessary. Track, analyze and take corrective action to prevent equipment down time.
- Assist in planning, organizing, implementing and monitoring the installation of assigned capital/improvement projects.
- Ability to work under pressure and to react to situations with a strong sense of urgency.
- Complete special projects, duties and assignments, as appropriate and where directed.
- Ability to keep safety as a high priority, complying with Miller Industries safety regulations to create a safe work environment and OSHA complaint.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area ensuring the proper care of tools and other equipment and adheres to Miller Industries 5S policy.
• Strong Mechanical Skills/Experience
• Experience working with a diverse group of people and skillsets
• Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team environment
• Ability to analyze data and information, and to make effective and timely decisions
• Ability to work under pressure and to react to situations with a strong sense of urgency
• Ability to adapt quickly to change and handle ambiguity with a positive attitude
Education and/or Experience:
*Minimum 1 year Maintenance Experience. High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vets.
Job Type: Full Time
Pay: $20.2 per hour
Requisition Number: H53