Job Title: Maintenance Manager | Manufacturing
Miller Industries is seeking a Full Time First Shift Maintenance Manager | Manufacturing to work in our Hermitage, PA campus.
Maintenance Manager | Manufacturing
Job Bid: Maintenance Manager
Director: Corporate Director of Facilities
Department: Facilities, Maintenance
We are currently seeking to fill the position of Maintenance Manager to work and supervise maintenance and electrical personnel in our Hermitage, PA manufacturing facility.
To be considered for this position, you MUST submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for managing all aspects of the facilities/maintenance department. This includes managing the upkeep of all manufacturing assets and assisting in the design and installation of new systems. In addition, this position is responsible for managing multiple shifts of Maintenance Supervisors and mechanics. The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for ensuring a strong preventative maintenance program is followed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Performs maintenance management by supervising maintenance personnel and establishing priorities in maintenance schedules.
• Maintains manufacturing assets, facility, and parts inventory
• Manages maintenance personnel by setting strong direction and priorities.
• Provides training and continuous development on all maintenance and electrical personnel.
• Performs Performance Evaluations on direct reports.
• Drives the Maintenance and Reliability initiative focused on Preventive & Predictive Maintenance, not reactive.
• Performs other duties by coordinating work with outside inspections, providing project management, ensuring the safety of personnel, and performing other duties as required.
• Managing, maintaining, and establishing maintenance procedures for production lines in a heavy manufacturing environment to ensure production meets or performs better than budget.
• Maintaining safety standards.
• Develop associate and supervisor skills by conducting training meetings; one on one development sessions; outside technical skills training; and establishing and monitoring performance reviews for supervisors.
• Working closely with the Department Director
• Participate in designing and developing future production capacities by attending the production and team meetings.
• Being up to date with manufacturing/product changes and improvements, and updating maintenance operating procedures and schedules to incorporate the changes to cause minimal downtime for the facility or the manufacturing process.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
• Must be capable of fully utilizing and embracing all technology – PC’s, software programs and proprietary systems.
• Must be capable of repairing and troubleshooting fabrication equipment, automated robotics, and building maintenance.
Supervisory responsibilities include monitoring associate performance for a regular group or work unit. This includes providing input on hiring; disciplinary actions; work objectives and their effectiveness and realigning the department as needed. Also responsible for the development of maintenance/technical team members.
Education and/or Experience:
Associates degree in an Engineering discipline, Business Administration, Industrial Management, or a related field, or 60 credit hours coursework completed towards one of these programs, plus one to four years related experience, or equivalent combination of job-relevant certifications, education, and experience.
Intermediate computer skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent communication and coaching skills
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Proficient computer skills in spreadsheets; databases and word processing
• Excellent technical knowledge of equipment, products, and processes
• Self-motivated, results orientated and excellent personal skills
• Strong knowledge in Maintenance and Reliability
• Strong knowledge/experience managing maintenance programs
• Must be capable of functioning exceptionally well in a team environment – providing reasonable solutions and input
• Strong background in safety
• Must have a hands-on work ethic
• Five years of operations/maintenance management in a heavy manufacturing environment
Will demonstrate, promote and exemplify the Company’s Core Values in People, Quality and Growth. Job Type: Full-time
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vets.
Job Type: Full Time
Requisition Number: H74