Job Title: Machine Operator -Plasma Table | Day Shift | Weekly Pay | Benefits!
Miller Industries is seeking a Machine Operator -Plasma Table | Day Shift | Weekly Pay | Benefits! to work in our campus.
Machine Operator -Plasma Table | Day Shift | Weekly Pay | Benefits!
To be considered for this position, you MUST submit a resume to email@example.com
· Set up and operate fabricating machines such as plasma table
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. .
· Ensure working environment is clean and safe
· Verify specifications/measurements
· Read parts list
Other duties may be assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Must have the ability to operate milling machines, lathes, saws and drill presses. Knowledge of welding practices is valuable.
· Must be able to utilize various measuring devices, interpret blueprints and use shop math.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, push/ pull up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vets.
Pay: $19.34 per hour
Requisition Number: H81