Job Title: Installer
Miller Industries is seeking a Full Time First Shift Installer to work in our Greeneville, TN campus.
Performs frame drilling, electronic, and hydraulic installation of towing equipment by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Measures distances with rule to lay out work in body of truck.
- Drills holes and bolts metal framework and supports in place.
- Cuts, drills, and fits brackets, supports, covers, and fixtures from metal sheet, strap or bar stock.
- Bolts and screws control panels and assembled operating units to framework.
- Connects electrical wiring and cables.
- Installs lighting fixtures, outlets, switches, wall boxes, and terminal boards.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To be considered for this position, please send a copy of your resume to GreenevilleRecruiter@millerind.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vets.
Job Type: Full Time
Pay: $15.88 per hour
Requisition Number: G10