Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Technician | Manufacturing | Day Shift | Weekly Pay $
Miller Industries is seeking a Electrical Maintenance Technician | Manufacturing | Day Shift | Weekly Pay $ to work in our campus.
Electrical Maintenance Technician | Manufacturing | Day Shift | Weekly Pay $
Applicants MUST submit their resume to email@example.com to be considered for the position.
Responsible for electrical switch gears and distribution panels, electrical requirements of pumps, air handlers, split systems, package systems, CRAC units, VAV terminal boxes, fan coil units, panel distribution networks, preventive maintenance procedures, electrical codes, load designs, and lighting systems for projects, building and distribution systems. Works Closely with Engineering, Production Managers, Automation Technician, Production Supervisors, Production, Shipping, and Quality Control.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties may be assigned:
- Installs, maintains, modifies and repairs all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment.
- Responsible for sizing breakers, wire sizes, conduits run to support the installation of new equipment.
- Ensures that all work is in compliance with the current National Electrical Code.
- Inspects and tests components of electrical systems, including transformers, transfer switches and switch gears.
- Surveys and designs electrical systems, circuits and plans.
- Troubleshoots and repairs electrical breakdowns.
- Operates personal lifts and material handling tools.
- Executes piping and termination of pumps and motors, New Capital Equipment Installation.
- Assists with preventative and routine maintenance.
- Enters work orders and PM's into CMMS.
- Performs assigned duties with little or no supervision.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/ or Experience
- 5 years as a lead Electrician in a plant, commercial, or residential environment.
- Basic understanding of safety and OSHA requirements.
- Can read and understand mechanical and electrical prints diagrams and technical repair manuals.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement or lean processes.
- 8 hours of walking, standing, lifting, pushing, pulling and twisting.
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- Capacity to adjust priorities and overcome adversity to meet demands.
- Can work in a fast-paced environment.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vets.
Requisition Number: H57