Job Title: CDL Driver
Miller Industries is seeking a Full Time First Shift CDL Driver to work in our Hermitage, PA campus.
MUST SUBMIT A RESUME TO HERMITAGERECRUITER@MILLERIND.COM TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION
Drives gasoline or diesel powered tractor trailer combination to transport and deliver products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Drives truck to and from destination.
- Inspects truck for defects before and after trips and submits report indicating truck condition.
- Maintains driver log according to I.C. regulations.
- Assists workers in loading and unloading truck.
- Accustomed to working with a team driver, when necessary.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); at least one year of current commercial driving experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Must have a Class A CDL; must have a satisfactory and verifiable driving record.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vets.
Job Type: Full Time
Pay: $0 per hour
Requisition Number: H-16