Job Title: Billing Clerk
Miller Industries is seeking a Full Time First Shift Billing Clerk to work in our Ooltewah, TN campus.
** A resume must be submitted to Ooltewahrecruiter@millerind.com to be considered for this position**
Miller Industries is seeking a Billing Clerk to work in the Finance/Accounting department.
We are looking for a reliable Billing Clerk to perform tasks that will help us monitor our revenues.
As a billing clerk, you must be accurate and reliable in handling accounts and documents. Being exceptional at math and possessing a high degree of organizational ability are essential due to the extensive amount of financial information. The goal is to contribute to the accurate preparation of bills receivable and safeguard the Miller Industries income.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Collect all documents needed to calculate process (order amounts, bill of ladings, etc.)
- Check the data input in the accounting system to ensure the accuracy of the final bill
- Issue invoices and bills and sent them to customers through various channels (mail, e-mail, etc.)
- Answer questions and handle complaints from customers regarding bills
- Report on activity to upper management
- Maintain a high level of detail-oriented work products
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and high-volume corporate office setting
- Must be able to meet month-end deadlines
- Work in conjunction with Accounts Receivable, Sales, Customer Service, Order Fulfillment and Shipping to ensure accuracy of invoicing
- Additional duties and responsibilities including filing and other clerical duties
- Proven experience as billing clerkor general accounting experience; ERP billing experience a plus
- Adherence to laws and confidentiality guidelines
- Manufacturing and/or ERP billing experience a plus
- Excellent math ability
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High school diploma; further education will be a plus
**A resume must be submitted to Ooltewahrecruiter@millerind.com to be considered for this position**
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vets.
Job Type: Full Time
Pay: $15 per hour
Requisition Number: O38